My passions are scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking and photography. This is where I share them.



Friday, November 14, 2008

Today's Thoughts

The holidays are coming fast and the weather is about to get colder and snow this weekend. Zach is a senior this year so the school year seems to be flying by too. He is trying to get accepted to the US Naval Academy and is also applying to some "backup" schools so that along with all his school activities keep him really busy. I will miss him a lot when he goes off to the academy or college next year and have been thinking about that a lot lately. Kelsey just finished up her 6th year of playing soccer and will start Upward basketball in a few weeks. This time of year is usually a fun time of year for me but with the economy the way that it is I'm not sure it will be as fun this year. I am kind of nervous about starting my Christmas shopping just yet but I will soon. I had fun today playing with this blog and Photoshop. The more I play with it the more I learn.

No comments:

My Scrapbook Pages

Some of my favorite animal pictures.