My passions are scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking and photography. This is where I share them.



Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, we have another Thanksgiving under our belt (a notch bigger I might add) as a result of not one but TWO delicious Thanksgiving dinners. We went to PA to spend the holiday with our parents and siblings families and had a nice time. Plenty of turkey and pumpkin pie and lots of card playing with my mom and dad. We have a lot to be thankful for that's for sure. We ended our visit with a movie...Madagascar 2. We came home Saturday night and today I have been doing mountains of laundry and a little decorating for Christmas. I have no pictures to share because I forgot to take my camera...can you believe it?

No comments:

My Scrapbook Pages

Some of my favorite animal pictures.